Paneer (Indian Cheese)
3-4 small carrots
Mozzarella Cheese (Shredded)
Capsicum ( Green Bell Peppers)
Red Chili Powder
- Grate the Indian cheese (Paneer) and carrots in a bowl. Cut capsicum & spring onions in small pieces and add it to the bowl.
- Now add the spices i.e. salt, red chili powder, garam masala & chaat masala. Give it a good mix.
- Lastly add the mozzarella cheese (shredded) & cornflour to the mix.
- Now apply oil on your hands and make small balls of the mixture. Mix a teaspoon of cornflour in water. Coat the balls in it and then in bead crumbs mix.
- Heat the oil and fry them until golden brown. The cheese will melt inside. Serve it with hot sauce or green sauce.