2-3 big ones ( Boiled )
1 medium size
Mozzarella Cheese/ Jack Cheese (Shredded)
1/4 cup [optional]
Red Chili Powder
- Boil the potatoes in microwave or in boiling water on gas. Peel it and mash it completely.
- Cut onions into small pieces and add it to the bowl.
- Add all the spices and cheese mentioned above.
- Give it a good mix.
- Now gently soak bread in water from center and on sides. Make sure you don’t soak it too much that the bread starts to crumble. You can also apply water using your hands.
- Now put the potato mixture in the center and then fold the bread in the form of roll.
- Fry it and serve hot with tomato sauce & chips.